Have you ever had a box go missing from your porch steps in Scranton? A good method to discourage this activity is by implementing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose tools are now an essential facet of home security for various reasons. They not only offer a view of your front porch, they let you communicate with visitors and provide easy access via the app on your smartphone. Would you enjoy being able to check real-time footage right from your phone or [receive an immediate notification whenever a person approaches?
Take a moment to learn how a video doorbell works and get a better understanding of how it can help you.
Will A Video Doorbell Have To Be Wired?
Video doorbells in Scranton may be implemented in different ways. In many cases, you will use a wired connection to your doorbell that’s already installed. The other possibility is to utilize a fully wireless, battery-operated version. Hooking it up is generally easy and these components are suitable with basically any type of home. But, if you prefer not to mess with drills, screws, wiring, and mounting hardware, getting your video doorbell hooked up as part of your security package is the right way to go. In fact, when you get a professional installation, your component will be secured accurately and incorporated perfectly into your whole-home security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Serve Me?
The expert thief climbing your home’s exterior may be good in the movies but in actuality, the front door is still the most predictable place for invaders to gain entry. This is one of the reasons why video doorbells in Scranton have grown in popularity. When you add in the reality that deliveries to homes have grown at an incredible rate, it makes even more sense to supervise your front porch. Check out the many advantages of these worthwhile components:
- An encompassing view: You’ll be able to discern more than just a limited space before your entry as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle functionality and top-to-bottom views so you can confirm the boxes sitting by your welcome mat.
- Perfect clarity: Is there a reason to use a camera if the feed is difficult to make out? ADT cameras give you crystal-clear, high-def streams. These doorbells are even able to differentiate between people, animals, packages, and vehicles.
- Access from any location: One of the greatest perks is smartphone integration as you are able to view recorded and live video right from your cell phone.
- Instant alerts: Would you like to know if your box was dropped off? ADT video doorbells may update you when activity is observed at your door.
- Bi-directional talk: You not only see visitors, you may speak with them too. Find out why they are there without even opening the door. If you have to let them in, you can employ the ADT Control app to turn off your alarm and open your locks.
- Night vision capability: Your video doorbell still guards you in the night using infrared technology. You’ll receive distinct images regardless of the hour.
- Functions in spite of extreme weather conditions: Resistant to high humidity, snow, and rain, ADT video doorbells even perform admirably in extreme temperatures, from 122° to -4° Fahrenheit.
- Connects with your smart speaker: Have the doorbell sound go directly through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the two-way talk feature.
Request A Video Doorbell in Scranton With Your Home Security Package
Discover what’s new in Scranton home security systems by turning to the professionals at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells give you protection and convenience like you’ve never had before. Contact us at (570) 217-8895 to start customizing your full-featured package.