As you might already understand, the likeliest spots for home intrusions are your main entrance and ground-level windows. With that being said, it isn’t a surprise that door and window alarm sensors are critical components for home security packages in Scranton. While it’s true the technology has been in use for generations, you will probably be surprised at what ADT sensors are able to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
Whether you go with a basic, no-frills approach or the most comprehensive system, you’ll be happy to know that window and door alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you don’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your equipment being attached accurately.
Every window and door alarm sensor includes two magnetic contacts. One side is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected directly to the window or door. You shut your entry and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is activated and an entry point opens, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is triggered. However, these advanced devices have the ability to do much more than merely trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Scranton
An anchor of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors offer numerous benefits, like the following:
- Initiate the siren: These sensors trip your high-decibel siren when a window or door opens when the system is armed.
- Automatic notifications: Want to know what’s happening at your house when you’re away? You can obtain instant updates right to your cell phone whenever a component is triggered.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive a warning as well. Your house will be protected, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation integration: Set your various sensors and devices to function in a complementary fashion. You may have your lights engage or set a camera to begin recording whenever a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the opportunity to see who activated the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They have an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any interior. You may even get completely recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Select from wired or wireless devices depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your property will be more secure.
More versatile than ever before, window and door sensors in Scranton can be skillfully incorporated into your whole home security installation.
Request Your Modern Home Security System In Scranton
Are you interested in having versatile window and door alarm sensors in Scranton that enhance your security and link directly to your home automation? That is what you will enjoy when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we can do for you, place a call to (570) 217-8895 or submit the simple form on this page.