A Professionally Monitored Scranton Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Scranton monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Scranton?
You never want to go down the steps to discover that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Scranton flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your Scranton flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Scranton Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Scranton flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from security cameras to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (570) 217-8895 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.